Best moment this week: Having my cold sore FINALLY heal so ya know... Meeting and hanging out with my new neighbor Tiffany Nay and her cute kids Eames (age 4) and Evie (age 2.) They are so cute and I cant wait to hang out more. And I liked camping at the ward campout. It's been a nice Labor Day weekend dejunking the house and organizing a little. I love when Matt is home.
Things I accomplished: It is nice having the kids back at school! Look below to see how crazy one year difference is. I did a puzzle and also created a website on WordPress for my mom and dad's new business- Magic Wand Cleaning. I learned soo much and have spent hours learning and creating. It's cool.
Kindergarten to 1st Grade
Preschool to Kindergarten
Labor Signs: I feel a lot of pressure like she has moved down and the doctor said she is in head down position. Sometimes when she makes a sudden move it feels like a Braxton Hicks contraction but I'm not sure.
Looking forward to: Lennyx is soo sweet and wants to throw me a mini baby shower and I'm excited! I'm also excited for Juliette and Lincoln to start baseball on Monday.
Wedding rings on or off: this is the first week that my fingers were starting to get chubby so I took it off and I've been wearing my little dolphin ring from Sea World on my ring finger.
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd have to go with moody...especially at nights...I've been super emotional and Matt is a trooper for listening to me cry and complain and stress. In the day times I feel pretty good, afternoons I feel kind of tired and evenings I feel emotional haha. I'm soo excited to meet this baby and see what she looks like and snuggle her.
Super flattering picture the morning of camping! Matt and I are both ready for this pregnancy to be over. We are excited to meet his little girl! But also nervous...are we ready for all this baby stuff again...ready or not here she comes! Well hopefully not for a few more weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment