Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 17, 2018

Summer Fun and 34 Weeks

Summer has been a blast! I love spending time with the family! We have loved having Lagoon passes and go a lot. Matt took a day off work and came with us- the first time with our whole family. It was awesome because Juliette could do some of the big rides. She is so brave! They rode on colossus, wicked!, spider, white roller coaster and even Lincoln joined them on paratroopers, jumping dragon roller coaster and wild mouse. I went on the sky ride, Odyssey and train haha. We also swam at Lagoon-a-beach to cool off and it was wonderful. It was a near perfect day! 


 We went to Lava Hot Springs for the Witt Reunion and tubed the river, went swimming, hot pots, back yard games, face masks, games and tons of late nights! I love my family.


There were 25 of us that stayed together in an air BNB house and it was great! We are crazy. 

We love playing in the water and getting some sun. 






It was so much fun having Jessica's family with us from Oregon.  




In July we went on a Romero reunion and camped at Butterfly Lake up by Mirror Lake and it was so much fun and so beautiful!! 

Matt caught some fish! Ryan was fish master and caught the most, Taylor caught a few and the rest of us just enjoyed being there but werent so lucky haha. Greg's birthday wish was for everyone to come go fishing together and we finally did it. 




We love cousins!  

We also went fishing on the 4th of July up Tibble Fork and it was beautiful, busy and fun.



We love family! 


This pregnancy doesnt stop me! Haha. I could post pictures for days...cuz I have so many, we have fun going on bike rides, tons of hikes, swimming, playing at home, going to Tails and Scales, the zoo and the animal shelter to learn about different animals, drive-in movie, bowling, sleeping in and more! We cant wait for this baby girl to join our family!

How far along: 34 Weeks, I had a dr apt and I'm measuring 35 weeks ahh!

Maternity clothes: Yes! I still wear a lot of my regular shorts and just use the hair elastic trick through the button hole cuz its been so hot and I only have like 1 pair of maternity shorts and I love wearing maternity dresses to feel the breeze. I wear mostly maternity shirts.

Stretch marks: Luckily so far so good, no stretch marks, knock on wood. I have gained 22 pounds. Eek.

Movement: She is constantly moving!! She moves the most at night when I am relaxing and laying with the kids or trying to fall asleep. Matt, Juliette and Lincoln have all felt her move and love talking to her- it's precious. When I walk around a lot it almost feels like I'm starting to get contractions and shes moving down. Please stay in there a few more weeks! Lol.

Belly button: in or out: Definitely outie! You can see it poking through most my clothes and the kids point it out haha.

Nesting: I honestly have not done much yet. Since we only have 3 bedrooms I'm delaying as long as possible. I dont know if Juliette and Lincoln should share Lincolns bigger room and the baby will get Juliettes room once she's done sleeping in the bassinet up in our room or if Juliette and the baby should share but then I'd either need to repaint Juliettes pink and yellow walls for Lincoln or they'd share the smaller room...I cant stress about that right now haha.
I did buy a car seat and stroller yesterday off ksl and need to go wash them. I feel like once the kids start school I'll have a few weeks to focus on baby stuff and getting the house ready.

Something cute that happened this week: I got a surprise Amazon package- adorable hats with bows from Sabrina for the baby and I love them. It was so nice. I love having Sabrina live so close now that she moved down to West Jordan from Logan. Indy is adorable and we hang out a lot- even if she just wants to come see our fish haha.

Something you wont miss: I will not miss heartburn! I have been sleeping in the recliner next to our bed for the past few nights because it really helps me not have heartburn at night. I have this ache/pain right underneath my left boob and I wont miss that all. It's getting a little harder to bend over. I got the worst cold sore this week and that's been terrible but nothing to do with pregnancy.

Sleep: Pretty bad. Like I said I've been sleeping in the recliner. One good thing is that I havent had to wake up and go to work this pregnancy. I was reading through old blog posts from the last two and I really have been super lucky and able to take lots of naps and breaks and even sleep in sometimes. When Juliette and Lincoln entertain themselves and play nicely I take it easy lol.

Food aversions: Hmmm at the very beginning I didnt like hamburger meat or raw chicken but I got over that. Not many food aversions just aversions to smells. I still throw up when I take the garbage out, clean out the fridge and sometimes even just doing the dishes or brushing my teeth.

Food cravings: I like donuts, watermelon, not many cravings. I love mexican food (especially fish tacos from del taco haha) but it gives me heartburn.

Mood swings: Haha yeah.... I've definitely had a few breakdowns and mood swings. Like with the kids going to school I'm so excited for them (and the break) but I will miss them and the freedom of no schedule. I found out Lincoln has afternoon kindergarten and I wanted him in morning and I starting crying haha who does that? My kids were like, Why is it so bad? I thought about it and I'm like I dont know...its not, it's just not what I expected. I'm nervous for Matt going back to school but really excited and proud of him too. I'm nervous to have 3 kids- I hear it's a challenge but I know my kids will be helpful, especially since they're older.

Names: Our top two names right now are Madeline and Cambria. I'm thinking Madeline because we love it and the nick name Maddie. I love Cambria but I dont really like Cam or Cami, I like Bree but I dont know.

Looking forward to: Juliette starting first grade and having 3 recesses and learning Spanish in her dual immersion class, Lincoln starting Kindergarten, Matt going back to college and me having a few hours (about 2 a day) to be alone haha. It'll only last 1 month so I'll soak it up. I'm also looking forward to my next dr apt and eventually meeting our little baby and seeing what she looks like and holding her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment