Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

20 weeks

I can't believe we are half way there!

She is 100% GIRL!! We had our 20 week ultrasound on May 9 where we got to see her heart, brain, spine, gender and she is growing so well and healthy! I love her so much already. 



Names, names, it is so hard to choose a name... a few we are liking right now:
Madeline 
Cambria
Arcadia

Aria
Kirsten
Kate
Sarah 
Eliza 
Lucy 

Today I went to LabCorp at St Marks for a blood test that can predict the chances of premature birth. It is blood work done between 19-21 weeks and it is the blood test that Matt's work invented- Sera Prognostics. It can hopefully in the future save lots of babies from being born too early before all of their bodies develop. To learn more check out their website: https://www.pretrm.com/about-premature-birth/. 

I have been feeling pretty good. I am getting over morning sickness, hate heartburn and leg/butt/back pains, love to take naps and love our new van: a 2013 Toyota Sienna!! We had to get something that can fit 3 carseats/boosters comfortably.

If you know anyone looking for an amazing 2006 Honda Civic hit me up! It has 141,000 miles, clean title and I'm asking $5,000. Its a great car- I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment