So on Friday we went to Fat Fish (sushi) for dinner and it was good and fun to try something new. Then we went to Wiseguys and about laughed our guts out. It was hilarious. Then we went home and enjoyed the night without having to get bottles, chocolate milk, pajamas, stories and songs. I did miss Lincoln and Juliette a little...
Saturday was a ward breakfast and service project- we deep cleaned our church for a couple hours. Then we took Juliette to the Dinosaur Expo at the South Towne Expo Center. Did I ever say...I love my job! Juliette was a little scared but mostly loved it. She cant stop talking about dinosaurs now.
Then we went to Lowes and bought supplies to get some projects done but decided to relax instead. We took naps, watched TV and just lounged around like two newly wed lovers. We want to make sure that we always have a good relationship because one day our kids will grow up and move out and we want to make fun memories and still know and love each other just by ourselves. We got some nice uninterrupted conversations and sleep.
I taught the lesson in Young Womens on Sunday about why do choices matter? I know that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to make good choices. I love the girls in our ward. After church we got the kids and played and took naps. Then we went back over to the Romero's for a Superbowl party. I really dont care about football that much but it was fun to get together as a family and eat good food. I surprisingly liked Bruno Mars for the half time show. We had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment