Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Funnies

Some mornings are so crazy where Juliette fights me to get dressed, go potty, put her coat and shoes on, etc. And then some morning she just makes me smile and laugh so hard. This is what happened the other morning:

Juliette (sitting on the couch with her blanket and sippy cup): Mom I drank all my chocolate milk
Me: good job!
Juliette: high five my foot
Me: What? (I dont know if I heard hear right?)
Juliette: High five my foot (as she lifts her foot up)
Me: Okay...(high five her foot and walk away from the couch)
Juliette: (holds up her foot) Bones my foot
Me: hahaha Laughs out loud and fist bumps Juliette's foot
Juliette (Her smile is so big and proud)

Weird things make her smile...and in turn make me smile


Matt had some people over the other night and he said "Sharlene" and asked me to do something. Juliette looked up at me and asked "Are you Sharlene" Yes. I am. "Are you mom?" Yes, to you I am mom. "So you're Sharlene, not mom?" I am Sharlene and mom. "I'm Sharlene too." Okay. Haha.
It was kinda hilarious trying to explain that she calls me mom but to Matt and his friends I am not their mom. I am Sharlene. But she doesnt call me Sharlene, she can call me mom.

I love this girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment