I absolutely love being in Young Womens and have enjoyed making little crafts. The week before school started we had a BBQ at my house. For the invitations I made these adorable pencils I found on Pinterest:
Girls love candy (Rolo with kiss on top) and I printed the invitations on lined paper to go with the school theme
found the Pencil idea here
For the eraser I just used the sticky side of a post it not and wrapped it around on end of the rolo's.
Then i cut out a pink circle and glued it on the top.
I didnt have any yellow paper and saw this wrapping paper at the dollar store and used it to cover the main portion of the rolo's
I actually used double sided taped for the wrapping paper and kiss instead of glue and it worked well.
They turned out pretty cute!
People share such great ideas:


No comments:
Post a Comment