When I saw this monkey ribbon I knew I had to make a bow with it. I had fun making this bow with this easy tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU8nDoTBhB0.
How old are you?? 2!!
She was excited for her presents!!
She is obsessed with babies!
She loves to sing, dance and dress up.
She got a motorized little quad and LOVES to ride it around.Preparing for Juliette's birthday party was been so much fun! I ordered these cupcake toppers off of etsy.
Two years ago today I was giving birth to sweet little Juliette. She has brought so much joy into our lives I cannot imagine life without her. She is so smart and a great big sister!
She wears size 4 diapers but is really good at keeping them dry most of the time and loves to go potty in the toilet. She wears size 24 month or 2T clothes. She loves getting dressed and undressed. She loves shoes, buckles, playing outside, swings, watching shows and playing games on the ipad. She likes to help say the prayer and loves nursery. We love Juliette so much!!

Fun! cute bow-good job. happy birthday juliette
ReplyDelete