Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Life according to my pictures

I love the 4th of July! I'm so thankful for all of our blessings and this country. This year was different because we didnt go watch the fireworks with a newborn in the heat with the Romero's and I missed that. So we slept in and then went to play outside and Matt discovered a flood in our front yard! Our main water line into our house broke and we had to shut off our water for the day. 
Since we were waterless we invited ourselves over to my parents house and had a lot of fun. 
 Juliette LOVED the sparklers!!


The next day the repair people dug up our line, replaced the pipe and after about the cost of a new little car our water was back on. I'm so thankful for water and it totally sucks not having it. 

 I'm recovering well. My sternum still hurts ocasionally (when I get hugged, head butted or kicked by a little girl throwing a temper tantrum) but for the most part I'm healing. And the recovery from the birth is going well. I still find it odd that it messes so much with your bowl movements (lack of) but life goes on.
 I love spending time with my little Jules.


I love that my family lives so close and likes to come hang out. 

CHEESE- she likes to take pictures of herself. Lol

First smiles!  
 This guy is a total stud. I love him. I love breastfeeding because it gives a mother a chance to just sit there and enjoy all the cute facial expressions of the newborn babe. It is also very healthy for both me and the baby.
 Lincoln
 Bath time  

 Lincoln's 2 week appointment went well. He is already 7 lbs 10 oz! What a growing boy! He is a really good eater, but likes to eat all the time! He got his PKU test and is looking really healthy!
 We love our little guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment