Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 26, 2013

Being home with the Kids

I think it's safe to say that I have the cutest kids ever. I mean yeah I'm sure every mother thinks that but mine are seriously the cutest. I love being home with them and waking up to their cute faces. 

A typical day involves a lot of eating, changing diapers and naps. We also like to read books, watch TV, play outside, hang with family and once in a while get out of the house. I love hearing Juliette laugh and learn new words everyday. We like to sing, play and take baths. I try to clean and get things done but that doesnt happen too often.
Juliette LOVES playing games on the iPad...at least they are educational. Watch this to see how excited she gets.

I just love staring into little Lincoln's eyes. I think they might be blue. I thought they'd be brown but Matt might be right that my genes ate dominant and bossy hahaha.


After about 3 weeks from the accident and birth I was finally feeling like myself again and feeling better. The dr should have said the sternum will hurt for 3 weeks. I feel like Lincoln is sleeping better at night. The first week he thought I was dying to play with him from 2-4 am and wanted to eat every 2 hours.Last night Lincoln only woke up at midnight and 5 am! Wahoo. We are making progress. 

We have the Pass of all Passes and went to Seven Peaks with the Romeros.

 Juliette had a lot of fun with Chloe, Lauren, grandma and grandpa. 

 I thought it would be too chaotic but luckily Lincoln slept the whole time and it was really nice to be out of the house and get some sun. 

 Our mischievous girl......got into my eyeliner-
 All you can do is laugh. 

 What mom? All the cool kids are wearing their makeup like this. 

 
 We love when daddy is home. 

1 comment: