Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday Festivities

Matt turned 25 on Sunday! We celebrated all week long. Last weekend we went to Wendover to see Jeff Foxworthy and it was hilarious!! We laughed so hard. We stayed at the Nugget on the border line and had a fun time.


On Friday we went to Braza Grill for dinner since his bday was on Sunday. We had a great time watching conference and I loved hearing our prophets and leaders speak. We had some friends over Saturday night and Sunday morning.

 Sunday morning Matt woke up to some cash! I made a poster that said I heart U! in dollar bills and Happy 25th with a 2 and 5 dollar bill. He got some new shirts and a tie with $25. I hid $25 in a few diff places- like the tissue box, toilet paper roll, his wallet and in balloons. It was a fun surprise.

After the Sunday afternoon session of conference we went to Gramee and Poppi's house for favorite foods dinner and sang to Matt for his bday.

I love him and I'm so thankful that he is my husband, best friend and children's father.

No comments:

Post a Comment