Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My other SISTERS

I just had a girls packed weekend! My sorority sisters {Alpha Phi} and I still get together all the time to go to dinner, play games and chat. They are the best. We had our annual trip to Karly's cabin and had SO much fun! Thanks Jac for planning it and thanks Kar for letting us have it at your gorgeous cabin!
Leslie, Kristy, me, Rachelle, Whitney, Karly, Nicole
Danielle, Becca, Stephanie, Jacie, Sarah
I love having sisters that I was born with and being sisters with those that I wasn't born with but we will be sisters forever! I'm glad that we stay in touch and I need to keep in touch better with those I miss so much that live far away, and even those who live close but we don't get together. I love you girls!

I was reading quotes and sorority poems here and it kinda inspired me to write my own. I wanted to share this at the sleepover but didn't so here it goes...

Sorority Sisterhood
Big sister, little sister, family
Activities, game nights, laughter
Prepared me to be a working woman, net working, contacts
Helped me transform from a girl in jeans and flip flops to a woman in pin attire and high heels
Confidence, leadership, opportunity 
Polished, classy, fabulous
Best friends, roommates, sisters
Singing, memorable, bonding
Positive, fun, lifelong
Hot tubs, Lake Powell, camping, boating
Improving, communicating, learning
Roses, ceremonies, founders, values
Fundraisers, charity, 5K, Red Dress
Philanthropy, Women's Cardiac Care, volunteer
Service, support, loyal
Dances, weddings, haunted houses
Classmates, study partner, advice
Rewards, noticed, library hours
Frat boys, parades, toga parties
Meetings, sporting events, dinners
Road trips, going out to eat, movies
Rush, skits, dressing up, unity
Diversity, acceptance, love, respect
Community, bridesmaids, love-triangles, shoulder to cry on
Greek letters, gold pin, ivy leaf, forget-me-not, creed
Belonging, motivation, determination, stay in school, graduate
Help in times of need, dependable, there for you
Always and Forever Alpha Phi Sisters


1 comment: