Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Matt and I found a house!!! We are going to close on our first home next week! Wahoo! We found a house in Taylorsville 84123 area code. 2 miles from his parents and 3 miles from my parents.  15 min from matts work and about 20 minutes to Juliette's daycare and my work. It is PERFECT!  I don't have any pictures of it yet. So I got these off google earth.
 Can you see the back yard in the pic below?
It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a jetted tub, hot tub, 2 car garage, BEAUTIFUL backyard, tons of plants/trees, in a circle and in our price range! We are so excited. The only drawback....the lady that currently lives there wants to stay until the end of September...so we'll be renting it to her for 2 months. I cant wait. I'm already planning our first party- Juliette's 1st birthday party- Oct 11! (I hope we're all moved in by then.) Once we move in I'll post more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment