Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Juliette

Okay...how could i not post about my favorite little baby girl! She is at SUCH a fun stage.
7 months old
wears size 3 diapers
Fits into size 6 months clothes
still a baldy
LoVes spoons

Last Friday Jessica and I took our kids to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was so fun and perfect weather. 
 Jackson riding the pony....Carson, Juliette and I feeding the chickens. My favorite animals were the goats and sheep. I love baby animals. 
 Loved the double stroller
 Cousin Oakley is so cute! 
 Juliette wants to crawl. She gets up on her knees and then goes back onto her tummy and scoots. She is such a busy body!
I want to post a video but an error message keeps coming up. Dumb thing. 

 Juliette LOVES to eat. She eats rice cereal, applesauce, banana and squash baby food about twice a day. She likes formula and still loves to breastfeed every morning and night. She's still pretty small. I think she weighs 15 lbs.
 She's big enough to sit in a high chair at restaurants!
She's a friendly little talker. She makes lots of noises- mostly gagaga, dadada, and bababa and squeals.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. thanks for going with us on fri it was fun hanging out. im glad u look at my blog :)and u are so old u have ur own office! haha it looks great!

    ReplyDelete