Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tagged

I was reading this cute blog and she asked these eleven questions.

1. Raise your hand if you're excited for the Hunger Games movie. BOTH hands are raised!! I'm going to see the midnight showing tomorrow night with my girl friends in Alpha Phi. I even bought a Hunger Games hoodie!

2. Favorite vacation ever? Mine and Matts cruise to Cabo

3. Semi-sweet or milk chocolate? MILK chocolate

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? probably cookies and cream

5. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you choose and why? Minute to Win it or Family Fued.

6. What is the weirdest baby name you've ever heard? Abcde (pronounced ab-city)

7. What color are your bedroom walls? white---boring. we rent an apartment.

8. What's your favorite blog? My new favorite is six sisters stuff. I also love Dating Divas and nienie's blog. And momestary. Geez there are so many that I love.

9. Perfect temperature? 60

10. Guilty pleasure? donuts. I could eat a whole dozen from Krispy Kreme or Banberry Cross.

11. Happiest news of the week? City Creek Center opens and I work right across the street from it!

1 comment:

  1. oh i had fun looking and reading ur blog! it's been a while. Juliette is so adorable! lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete