Friday, March 2 (Juliette is 4 months, 3 weeks old)
- She rolled over! She could roll from her tummy to back since Feb 10 (day before 4 months old) and now she can not only roll from her back to her tummy but she just loves to roll over and over in a row across the room. She likes moving around. I have a video but I cant get it to upload (and to be honest its probably more exciting for me than for anyone else lol)
- She loves playtime with her toys, dolly, entertainer/bouncer, books, musical toys, and music or videos on the ipad.
- She drank from a sippy cup! and was loving it.
- She loves the mirror! and laughing. I think she is starting to recognize that baby girl in the mirror. Although I feel a little badly when she gets too excited and head butts the mirror---maybe she's a little too close. haha
- This morning I saw her suck her thumb for ht first time (instead of a few fingers or whole fist)

She is still so tiny!
ReplyDeleteBut, don't let her suck her thumb. Take it from the mom of a thumb-sucker.