Matt and I try to go on a weekly date night. Even with a baby we have been doing pretty good! I love our dates. Sometimes we get a babysitter (one of our parents usually) and go to dinner, a movie or activity and sometimes we have a date night-in and rent a redbox and order pizza after we put Juliette to bed. I love this dating diva blog- http://www.thedatingdivas.com/date-night/all-dates/.
I think it is SO important to date your spouse and create fun memories and laugh together. Sometimes we get too caught up in the business of work, school, cleaning, cooking, etc and we just need to break out of those routine things and do something fun together.
Matt got a new gun last year and I didnt want to go shooting while I was pregnant so we finally went to Doug Shoot'n Sports and had a fun night!
We love going out to dinner too!
Here are some fun date ideas:
Hit a bucket of balls- Mulligans
Shooting- Doug Shoot’n Sports
Mountains- roast marshmallows, blanket, stars, hike- Big/Little Cottonwood/Millcreek
Print off cupon and try new restaurant
Trafalga- arcade, mini golf
Hot tub/swimming
Games- cards, board games, group
Jazz games- watch on tv or go
U of U gymnastics
Go get ice cream :)
Do a project together
Bowling
Dance lessons- some of my favorite dates at http://www.ballroomutah.com/
Bake together- or bake something for him
Shopping- we actually have fun and make a date out of grocery shopping
Concert
Planetarium
Movies
Dinner
Zoo
Feed ducks
Snowboarding



I have been thinking about this a lot too and I love your ideas! Your blog is so cute and I am glad you write the things u do!
ReplyDelete