Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Romero at 22 Weeks!

When are you due? October 14

How far along are you? 22 weeks (time flies!)

Weight gain- 13 pounds!

Symptoms- stuffy nose, achy body, a little naseaus on the airplane but not on the cruise ship (thank goodness!!), forgetfulness, gag but not much throw up any more (and a few others that I don’t wish to share on my blog…)

Is your baby moving around yet? If so, what was your first reaction? YES!! I finally felt her moving around. One night on our cruise I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep and I felt little bubbles moving around. I have felt her like 3 more nights since. It’s SO exciting!!! I cant wait to see her.

Will you cloth diaper? We have actually thought a lot about it. It is more environmentally friendly, less expensive in the long run and better for the baby. I think we might. Anyone reading this that does cloth diapering should let me know how it’s going- pros and cons. Actually I really want to but I don’t know how it would work out if she had to be in day care all day while Matt and I work. I don’t know if they’ll go for washing that thing out… Also- does anyone know of a person that does a daycare from home?

Last time you cried over something ridiculous- Well, we were on our cruise and it was Monday (formal night) and I couldn’t find my make up bag. I looked through my suitcase, Matt’s suitcase my purse, the bathroom. It was nowhere to be found! I was very upset because I thought I forgot it at home. I at least needed some foundation and color, we had just gone swimming! I was mad at myself for forgetting and thought I would look ugly the whole trip and starting crying. Lol. Matt said I could buy more up at the gift shop. It was SUPER expensive but I bought some anyway and went back to our room to get ready. After showering I opened up a drawer in the room to get my straightner out…and there was my make up bag! I guess I had already unpacked it. I was glad but felt dumb for just spending that money on the new make-up. Joys of being a forgetful pregnant girl!

Food I’m loving- Everything! I’m back to normal eating I think. I LOVED all the food on our cruise.

What I’m looking forward to- Our doctor’s appointment on Monday, and moving into a two bedroom apartment in July so we can start getting ready for little Juliette! We are staying in the same apartment complex just upgrading to a 2 bedroom.

Worst thing about being pregnant: Not being able to go hot tubing or on any of the really cool excursions (zip lines) on our cruise. But I’m so glad we still had a blast and got to relax. I love cruising!

Best thing about being pregnant: Knowing Matt and I are going to be parents and have an eternal family. 21 more days until we get sealed!!! Woot woot.

3 comments:

  1. Have you checked my blog recently? I just started cloth diapering a while ago. I will send you a FB email with my pros and cons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about pregnancy is that there's always something new and exciting each week. My opinion about the diapers...disposable, fo' sho'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so fun to read. Your cruise looks amazing (I am totally jealous!!) and I am so excited that you get to be sealed soon. Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete