Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dog house and date nights

4 Dogs on the Bed and the little one said roll over...roll over. I almost got pushed out of bed by these dogs...

Milo is the big white labradoodle, Rocky is a boxer pitbull mix, the little black toy poodle on my tummy is my baby Baxter, and Tinkerbell is the mini pinscher with the pink furry coat. I love my doggies!! But I felt like I lived in a dog house. Especially when people came to door and they were greeted by 4 barking wild dogs. haha. 

isnt she cute?
 On Saturday night we went out to dinner with Sabrina and Tim.
 I love when Sab visits from Cedar City.

 Matt is the best and gave me these beautiful flowers for Valentines Day.

1 comment:

  1. pretty flowers! looks like u had ur hands full. maybe we should get one and u can train it and when i get sick of it u can watch it for us. hahaha where did u go to dinner with sab?

    ReplyDelete