Last week my family and I took Sabrina down to Cedar City so she can start her freshman year at college!
This post is dedicated to my little (or not so little) sister Sabrina. I cant believe she is old enough to go to college! I remember when...
This post is dedicated to my little (or not so little) sister Sabrina. I cant believe she is old enough to go to college! I remember when... 
we were so young I carried her around and we'd wear matching outfits!
And then seeing us grow up so we can share clothes now.
I'm so happy that you are going to SUU! Go Thunderbirds! I hope you love it as much or more than I did.
I could give you lots of advice so you dont do stupid things that I did, but frankly I dont think you will. Haha and if you do, you'll learn and grow up. But I do suggest, going to class, getting a job, having fun, make lots of friends, be nice, go to school activities, take advantage of the beautiful Southern Utah- hike, rock climb, and get to know yourself. Also- it'd be cool if you started a blog so we can see what you are up to!!
You are Hott!




u guys r so cuttttttttttte. does she read ur blog? if u do sab- i agree u should start a blog! how did u get those old pics?
ReplyDeleteSO cute! HOw fun a walk down memory lane:) Sab you must be gettingold...you better start a blog!! LOL
ReplyDelete