
9. On windy days the windmills turn and make music in the tower of the Salt Palace. It is awesome!
8.Salt Palace is a huge building and I get lots of exercise every day! and we get to ride scooters!
7. Now that the weather is getting nice we get the beautiful waterfalls turned on that are outside of Abravanel Hall. I love that it is so close to Trax.
6. I can feel like I'm in High School again with drama, laughs, tears, rules, gossip and getting things accomplished here at work. Hahaha. Just kidding (kinda...)
5. I love the people I work with. I get to work with Alicia everyday. I have made some great friends. Nikki has the cutest little baby girl and brought her into work the other day- Thanks for the visit!
4. I have 2 wonderful bosses that show appreciation.
3. I meet lots of great people and learn A TON.
2. I love pay day, benefits, insurance, and paid days off and sick days. I am a grown up now. About to get married and be the breadwinner until Matt is done with school (although I think he makes more than i do and hasnt gone to school- cuz he's so smart- and skilled...LUCKY!)
1. I feel like getting my degree was worth it cuz I'm blessed with this job! I go down to Cedar City this weekend to walk for Graduation! Wahoo! 


I'm so happy you are part of the SPCC "team"!! We love having you! I do have to admit that your number 6 is my number 1 for loving my job! Haha, lots of good laughs and drama at the good old SPCC!! I miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteI love having you here. You are a sweetheart! Yes, number 6 is forever unchanging - the good, the bad and the ugly. But it's more good than bad these days.
ReplyDeletegood job graduating!!!! thats awesome
ReplyDelete