Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Matt's Birthday

Matt's birthday is April 7! He loves Little Debbies so I made him a sign and...
A Little Debbie deluxe birthday cake. Sabrina and David helped me make the best cake ever!
It is 3 layers of chocolate cake with carmel bars, nutty bars, star crunch cookies, fudge round cookies, swiss rolls and to top it off and hold the candles, his favorite- fancy cakes. It was fun to make, made me think of Matt, he loved it and tasted very yummy!
He was spoiled through out the whole week with birthday breakfast at iHop, dinner at Tucanos & Macaroni Grill and lunch Braza Grill. I Love Brazilian food almost as much as Matt.

HE LOVED HIS PRESENTS!! His parents and I gave him a processor for his computer- he acted like a little kid at Christmas so I had to let him open it early.
He's so cute!! and excited. I love him. He had a great 22nd B-day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that cake it turned out so good! what a fun idea, you are so cute! Looks like you had a fun day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! That cake looks so DELISH! Make me one! ;) You and Matt are so presh.

    ReplyDelete