Monday, April 5, 2010
Did you say OCTOPUS?
Yes. Matt and I went to a Sushi Japanese Restaurant- Kobe Sushi on 40th South Wasatch Blvd. Matt is so good at helping us try new things and enjoying them! We ordered a Small Sashimi which means 15 pieces of the chefs choice. We didnt know what to expect but lets just say that we were a little surprised when the waiter brought out a plate with raw salmon, tuna, white fish and OCTOPUS! We ate it all. Put a little wasabi and soy sauce and they all tasted pretty good.
I loved this cute little lime. Matt thought it was funny that I ate it cuz I think it was for decoation so he took a picture. 
We had potstickers, soup and California rolls for appetizers. We also tried Yakisoba- this stir fry noodles with shrimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man, you are always so brave to try new things! I like your blog:)
ReplyDeleteFUN date night for sure! You look so pretty in those pics Shar =) glad you guys are savoring every day together!!!!
ReplyDelete