Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 17, 2020

Outdoor Adventures 2020


 Outdoor Adventures

1. Spiral Jetty. May 15. 
My sisters Melinda and Sabrina and brother David and all our kids went out to the Great Salt Lake Salt and saw the Spiral Jetty. It was awesome. 




We first stopped at the Golden Spike and since the museum and train were closed it was pretty unimpressive. 


Madeline loved the water and posed for me!


It was fun. We were soo salty afterwards. 


2. Thanksgiving Point. May 27. 

Alyssa and I took our kids to Thanksgiving point to ride horses and spend some time outdoors. 
Maddie loves horses! She liked sitting on the pony but once it started moving she wanted off! 

Brooklyn and Juliette loved it and rode the ponies/small horses twice. 

We went on a little "hay ride" around the farm and saw lots of animals. 


3. Splash Summit. June 2, June 11, June 15, July 6, July 22
We got season passes to Splash Summit with my mom and sisters- Melinda and Sabrina and our families. I am so glad we did. We had a pass to Lagoon but they said they'd extend it until next year if we dont use it this year so I opted for that 1. coronavirus and 2. I'm pregnant. So we thought being in chlorine would be safer and we had some great times! 
We love cousins!







Lincoln loves the wave pool and lazy river best. 

Juliette was so excited and proud that she rode on all of the water slides this year! She is a brave little dare devil. 




4. Wheelers Farm. June 4

Tiffany, Sarah, Sabrina and I took our kids to Wheeler's Farm and it was fun to see all the animals and old tractors. I'm thankful for good friends! 




5. Scooters on Jordan Parkway. June 13. 
Matt got us electric scooters for my birthday last year and its been so fun riding them around the neighborhood. Karine babysat the kids for us so that we could have an anniversary make up day and we went to dinner on Friday and then Saturday we rode the electric scooters on the parkway from 3300 S to 4500 S. We stopped and got a treat at the gas station and had a lot of fun together. 


6. Bike Ride on Jordan Parkway. June 17.

Juliette and Lincoln did a great job on their bikes and I pushed the stroller and walked Lulu. 




7. Side by Side in Riverton. June 19. 

We went over to our friends house- Georgia and Jason with their twin boys Desmond and Leo. It was so much fun! They have chickens, goats, guinea fowls and lots of land. 







Alyssa and her kids came over too. When Jason got home from work we took their ranger/side by side up the canyon and it was so much fun!! 








8. Jordanelle. July 11. 

Melinda and I planned a little get away for the day up to Jordanelle and rented a jet ski for a few hours. It was so much fun and so nice to be at the lake with everyone. 

Camden and Lincoln loved digging for clay...



The kids tubed behind the jet ski. 


Juliette sifted the sand to make it really soft. 


Melinda and Chad have kayaks and borrowed a paddleboard and those were fun to do too!



9. Kearns Pool. July 17. 
We went with the Dennis family and Kolton to the Kearns Outdoor pool and it was great. 

Juliette is such a good swimmer and diver. 

Johanna brought hammocks and that was fun. 


10. Lake Tahoe. August 1-5. 

We went to Lake Tahoe for our Witt Reunion and it was so much fun to be all together as a family. Jessica and her family were there from Oregon and I miss them so much! Marcus came back from Oregon in July and he was there too. 

We got there Saturday night and went to dinner with Ryan and Lennyx and then Matt and Ryan went to the casino and Lennyx and I chatted a little before I had to put my kids to bed and she crashed on the couch. It was so good to see them and so nice that they drove down since they live in California. We didn't even get a picture together but I love them! 

Sunday we had home church, played lots of games and video games, everyone played and we went to check out the beach. We rented an air bnb and it was nice. We were within walking distance of Melinda and my parents air bnb which was awesome. Jessica and Scott's place was a little further away so they mostly hung out at one of our places. 

It was fun having meals together. 



Monday we rented a boat and went tubing, water skiing and wakeboarding. I LOVED it. Of course, since I'm pregnant I just watched but the water at Lake Tahoe is the most beautiful color and I loved being there. 





We had fun on the beach as we took turns riding the boat. 









Cousin fun!


Matt wake boarding!

cute babies- Madeline and Austin Forde

Best Nana Ever




Tuesday we got a family picture and went fishing. 

The whole Witt clan- 27 of us with one more on the way. 

I love my siblings!! Jessica, Melinda, David, Marcus, Sabrina, Me

Matt brought all the poles and supplies and helped load up all the kids. 

Lots of weed catching hahaha




Jackson and Juliette both caught good sized fish and Hallie and Camden caught some little fish. It was exciting and nice to be outside in the beauty! 



We had fun playing more games, doing nails, exploring outside and eating food. 


Wednesday morning we woke up, cleaned up and drove home the long drive again. I'm glad coronavirus didnt cancel this trip for us- we were worried and only had to wear masks a few times. 

11. All summer long- Lots of fun swimming in Grandma and Grandpas hot tub, fireworks from home with Katie and Taylor (Taylorsville Days and 4th of July) and playing in our backyard with family and friends. Juliette liked making videos of the fireworks on here kindle and every time Madeline saw one she said "more, more" and did her sign for more. 

My favorite thing about coronavirus is probably the time we have spent as a family. It has been awesome having Matt work from home and having my sisters be more available to hang out. My kids love their cousins soo much. We had made some fun memories and have had a good summer! 






















































12. August 22. Alyssa and I took our kiddos to Pineview Reservoir. 


We met baby Bronson and he’s sooo adorable and tiny. 3 weeks old. 

It was beautiful and perfect weather! 


We went to Anderson Cove day-use beach. It was so much fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment