Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

17 Weeks Along

 I'm going to document more for little #3. 

How Big is Baby? 5 ounces and 5 inches 

Maternity Clothes? I bought some new leggings and a few maternity shirts that I like to wear but I still fit in most of my clothes. I got a few to borrow from Sabrina that I will have to start pulling out within the next few weeks. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet. Knock on wood.

Sleep: I love sleep! I love sleeping in. I love taking naps. 

Best Moment this Week: Finding out that our baby will be a girl and being with Matt. I have also loved the warm weather and playing outside with the kids. 

Miss Anything: Hmm....not feeling nausea and tired all the time. 

Movement: Not yet. 

Food Cravings: I love breadsticks, Mexican food, fish tacos, apples, watermelon, donuts

Anything making you queasy or sick: Stinky smells! If I wash the dishes too soon after eating and it stinks I throw up in the sink. The other day Juliette was talking about how gross dinner was (and it was actually pretty good- this new chicken, asparagus, broccoli with honey and soy sauce) and the more she describe it the queasier I felt then I smelled the roasted broccoli and I lost it- threw up, caught it in my hand and finished in my cup (sorry TMI haha) then ran to the bathroom and puked some more. Then I came back and finished the dinner hahaha. I really hate cleaning out the fridge, especially old tupperware with yucky food, puke for sure. 
Driving with the heat on makes me feel sick. Not eating breakfast or dinner soon enough I usually throw up bile- thats fun. Okay enough about that. 

Gender:  We are thinking it's a girl!

I wanted to keep track of everyones guesses:

GIRL
Juliette
Lincoln
Matt
Sharlene
Nana Karen
Tim
Sabrina
Gramee
Lauren
Chad

BOY
Abuelo Milton
Grandpa Greg
Grandma Karine
Jessica
Scott
Lennyx
Ryan


Symptoms: My belly (and back) are getting bigger. I have to pee a lot. 

Looking Forward to:  Summer. Hanging out with Sabrina and Indy more now that they moved down here. Our "official" ultrasound in 3 weeks. Going to sleep haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment