Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 11

Happy Birthday to Juliette!!
 3 Years ago today I became a mom!
 A mother to my sweet little girl. And my amazing husband became a dad. As soon as I held the tiny 5 1/2 pound little bundle my heart melted and I knew I would always love her. She is my little girl. I have learned a new kind of selfless love, compassion, patience and joy.

October 11, 2011

 October 11, 2012

October 11, 2013


October 11, 2014  


Juliette LOVES:
Princesses: Ariel is her favorite
Mickey and Minnie Mouse (they gave her a kiss when we met them at Disneyland)
TV Show: Daniel Tiger
Book: This is my Dinosaur
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
Quesadillas
Chocolate Milk
Pink
Frozen
Dress Up
To play house, store and doctor
Jump on the trampoline
Baths
Nursery
Best Friends: Oakley, Cambria and Kenzie
weighs 30 lbs
Size 7 and 8 shoes
What makes you happy: playing
Nickname: Jules

What Juliette got for her 3rd birthday:
Snow White Dress
Daniel Tiger Game
Cash Register
Little snow white and ariel dolls
DISNEYLAND
Minnie Mouse Scooter and princess helmet
New Clothes
Shape Puzzles
Pete the Cat Books
Purse with lipstick, glitter and sucker

THANK YOU!!


Every time we celebrated she asked "It's my birthday again??" and got so excited haha. 











No comments:

Post a Comment