Well a lot has happened since the last time I blogged...
We moved into a new house!
It is so wonderful and a lot of work! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice back yard with decks, hot tub and fire pit. We are excited to fix it up a little and have a party and post more pictures.
Our baby girl, Juliette turned 1!
I can't believe she is already 1. We love her to pieces and she is growing up so fast.
Completed lots of projects and have MANY more to do. You learn a lot and how to use lots of new tools once you buy a house. Here's a little preview....
Been loving this show
Went to the firestation with Juliette and her daycare group. Then we ate and played at Burger King.
Went to the Zoo with Melinda and her kids. Matt, Juliette and I went to Cedar City to visit Tim and Sabrina and see their new house.
We went bowling and to dinner too.
It was so fun to go to Alumnae Tea and see my Alpha Phi family while i was in Cedar City.
Julia, Kaily, Marte, Emily, Me
I participated in a 5K to raise money for Woman Cardiac Care Awareness with my Alpha Phi sisters. We also had a fun game/girls night at Whitneys house. 






No comments:
Post a Comment