Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crafty mommy and family celebrations

I bought myself a glue gun and quickly got started with some crafts! 
I made this Super Easy bow for Juliette along with others not photographed but equally as adorable. (dont worry she didnt wear this headband with that outfit- i just put it on her for the picture.)
I just took felt- cut a circle, took ribbon (from Walmart clearance) and hot glued it around the edges winding into the middle of the felt. When I got done i thought it needed something else to finish it off but I didnt want to go back to the store. So I saw my DI bag sitting by the door, found some old pajamas and cut off the top button and glued it in the middle on the bow and wa-la Done!

Cork Board Necklace Holder
My little brother was getting rid of this corkboard and I knew I could put it to use somewhere, somehow. So I took my left over purple wedding ribbon and scraps of pink ribbon (from a bow off Juliette's shower gifts) and glued them criss-cross on the board. Then I took some sequin filled ribbon and glued it to the edges (cheaper than a frame) Stuck in some push pins and organized my used-to-be-tangled necklaces onto my new Cork Board! 

I bought these new shoes at H&M and thought they were adorable. Wore them about 3 times before stepping into a muddy mess. I wasnt sure what do-
 After some research I decided to give it a try- I took dish soap and an old toothbrush and scrubbed the dirt off with a little bit of water. 
 Dried them next to a fan and I'm happy to say they are as good as new!  

NOrmally its really hard to do crafts or projects because of this sweet little girl-
She loves making messes, pulling out all the baggies and towels from the kitchen draws, dumping out baskets/boxes and climbing in, and getting into everything whether I want her to or not. 
But she is so cute!
Juliette stood up for the first time-
and I happened to be quick with the camera for once
Normally I wait until she looks like this- to even attempt cleaning, crafting or doing projects. 

This girl LOVES shoes! 

 


So it was only fitting for Grandma to buy her this adorable shirt! Thanks Karine!

We had a fun weekend! On Friday Matt and I went on a double date with Kyle and Caitlyn (one of my best friends from High School.) We made homemade mini pizzas on the pizza stone and hung out. 

Saturday we went swimming with the family. Juliette is such a water baby and LOVES swimming!
 
We celebrated Melinda's birthday. 
After swimming we went to Leatherby's to celebrate Karine's birthday no pics :( though. 
 Sunday we celebrated Oakley's birthday- she is One and so adorable! She loves baby dolls. 

Juliette and David
 LOL

1 comment: