Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Fun

Can I just say that I LOVE weekends. I love spending time with Matt and Juliette all day long. The past 2 weekends have especially been nice.

Last weekend I got a new nephew!! Melinda and Chad had Camden Gardner on April 20 and he was 9 lbs 2 oz. Giving birth is such a miracle and I'm so thankful I got to be there. He is a cutie! They are both doing well and healthy. I love him!

 His fuzz top hair.
Already sucking his chunky little fingers.

We had game night with our next door neighbors and played Pictionary Man. We didn't take any pictures but we had a blast!

I'm a little bit addicted to the game- Draw Something!

 I organized! This is my closet before. Just chuck the shoes in.
 This is after. With a nice shoe rack from Savers for $2.99. So much better. Matt was happy!
 I love this girl! And she LOVES books.
 We went over to Melinda and Chad's one night. Kenzie and Mikell love new little Camden.
 And guess what?!?! Juliette is mobile. She is a scooter and good at it!
 We dog sat Tinkerbell.

 We love Baxter!
Matt and I had a fun Saturday and spoiled ourselves a little bit with a shopping spree because he had to work overtime last week. It was exciting. We went to Kohls, DSW, Old Navy, Desert Book and Chick Fil A for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment