Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had an awesome Valentine's weekend and day!
My mom gave Juliette her first Valentine's Day package.
We LOVE her!!!!
and she loves us- this proves it.
On Saturday night Matt's parents watched Juliette ALL night! Thank you! Our first night away from her...
So we could have an all nighter date- We walked around gateway, ate a delicious stake dinner at Flemmings, saw the Chronicle, and then stayed at the Raddison hotel downtown. It was fun. We had breakfast in the morning and just had a wonderful day.
 Matt is so romantic!! I LOVE him! I love being married. We are so lucky. I told him not to buy anything cuz we already spent enough over the weekend, but of course...he got me roses!
 I made some cookies, put a little "I Love You" note on his car and had all his shirts ironed.
I told him to write me a letter or something. He gave me a letter that he had written 3 years ago for his "future wife" while he was on his mission. He said he was waiting for a special moment to give it to me. It was soo sweet!!

Then we found a box of notes and letters that he saved. Lots of them were from me that I wrote over 7 years ago- I cant believe he saved them!! But he also had some from past girlfriends so for our date we made a little fire and burned them! 
It was so much fun. I am so glad that I have known Matt for so many years. I know that he is the one for me and I'm so glad that we are married. He makes me happier than i could have ever imagined.
We roasted hotdogs and made s'mores.
I LOVE this guy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I still have never spent the night away from Lucy. The first time will be when I'm in the hospital having baby #2. I wish I would have left her sooner though. You're smart! Looks like you had a fun V-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my your little baby is growing!!!! She is seriously so very very cute!

    ReplyDelete