Juliette had her first road trip. The first weekend in February Juliette, Ryan and I went down to Cedar City. Ryan is Matts little brother and his girlfriend goes to SUU. Baby J did a great job on the car ride and is as adorable as ever!
I had so much fun. I went to lunch at the Pastry Pub with my "family" in Alpha Phi. Kaily was adorable with Juliette. It was fun meeting my new great grand littles and seeing Kady and Kaily. It had been to long.
I also hung out with Sabrina and helped with a few things for her wedding. She is very ambitious and is making her own wedding dress!! SHe's awesome. I cant belive she gets married March 10.
I had TONS of fun staying with Jonada and Dion. Dorian loved Juliette- just look at them together. I wish I lived closer to them. Jonada's parents are here from Albania and so so nice and cute with Juliette.
On Saturday night I went to the Red Dress Gala with Alpha Phi. The purpose of this event is to raise money and awareness for Women's Cardiac Care. We ate dinner, had a speaker, silent auction and hung out. Did you know that heart disease is the #1 killer of women in the United States? Make sure you exercise and eat healthy! I need to work on both of these and get back into shape.
Juliette, Kaily, me and Kady
It was so much fun to see old freinds, meet other Alumni and make new friends. I talked to Sally a lot and love her! We didnt take any pictures...
It was fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment