Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HoNeYmOoN

Married life is the BEST!! We are just getting settled in and being used to each other still being there in the morning, after work, for dinner, that night, etc. ya know. I love Matt and we learn so much each day. I'm finally getting around to posting our pictures from our honeymoon. Which was amazing!!!

Anniversary Inn was our first stop after leaving the reception. For those of you who have not yet had a chance to stay there the rooms all have themes and are decorated accordingly. We stayed in the Rio Grande room.
It was decorated like a train. The bed was so comfortable, we got free cheesecake and sparkling cider.
The bath tub was enormous and instead of a showerhead there was a slit in the ceiling where a waterfall came out. It was awesome! And so much fun!



The next day's adventure was a plane ride to Seattle! It was only my third time on a plane and I still get so exctied like a little kid at take off and landing. Matt was amused by my excitement.

When we got to the Quality Inn downtown Seattle our room was AMAZING!! Matt had called ahead and there were rose pedals on the bed, a giant bathtub in our honeymmoon suite room and candles all along the tub with a single rose and chocolate covered strawberries. We decided to stay in the room that night and order delivery hamburgers.




Monday we slept in til noon and it felt soo nice to relax after all the planning and everything that goes into a wedding. After getting ready for the day we went to Pike's Place Market. There are TONS of fish, lobster, oysters, clams, and lots of tourists.


There was this fish (the dangling one in pic below) that had a sign by it saying "tickle my tonsils." I said Matt can I really pet it? Will I stink like fish? and he said I dont know, try it! And when I did- it jumped up and scared me!! Was it dead or alive?It was a joke and the guy behind the counter made the fish jump when i came to touch it, which made me jump and scream in front of a ton of people. It was hilarious!! And scary.

My favorite part was probably when we walked around to tons of really cool shops- funny books and lots of good laughs. We went to a magic shop and curiosity shop- I totally felt like we were in Harry Potter!
Or Twilight... With Edward and Jacob...
Matt liked this book- And he bought a book How to Survive Zombie Attacks. I bought a book called What is your Poo telling you? Hahaha it is Hilarious! and a good read while on the pot. (sorry for those reading this that dont like to talk about #2)

I love the Ocean!
We had the most delicious fresh mini donuts-
We had lunch at Ivan's- this really yummy fish and fries place and fed the sea gulls!! They swooped down and ate the fries right out of your hand. (look at the great pic- Matt is the best photographer ever)
It was kinda scary but really cool. The view was great too!
The weather was great (fresh air, very green but no rain!) We walked around and went to the aquarium and there was a mini zoo part with sea animals too!





We got a ride on the back of peddle pusher bike along waterfront.

Tuesday woke up early enough for continental breakfast then we went up over 600 feet in the air to the top of the Space Needle to see a great view of Seattle


The next day Matt started his new job at Oakland Construction wahoo (advice from Sharlene: dont go back to work the day you get home from the honeymoon) and at night we opened all our gifts. THANKS. We will also be sending out our thank you cards soon (hopefully...) We love our families. We love each other and had a BLAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment