Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Showers of Gifts and Love

I feel SO loved!! Last Sunday Melinda and Jessica threw me a shower at my aunt Stephanie's house with all my cousins and aunts on my mom's side. It was so fun to catch up with everyone and I got a lot of cute gifts! Thank you everyone for you love, support, advice and gifts to help us start our marriage! (I need to upload some pics)

Then on Tuesday night one of my previous young women leaders, friends mom, and Matt's parents good friend Michelle gave me a shower with all of our ward and neighborhood friends. Look at all the fun stuff I got for Me, Matt and our new apartment! THANK YOU! We signed our lease for our apartment! We are excited. It'll be fun to decorate our own little place.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I swung by your mom's house to day to drop off your gift but no one was home. So, I left it behind a big potted plant. Hopefully it will stay safe (and dry) until you can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was nice of collette. looks like lots of great stuff well i cant really see it haha but i'm sure it is. you will have to show me. where are the invitations!???

    ReplyDelete