soon to be Mrs. Romero :) and Mr. Romero
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
im dramatic. AND EXCITED 11 more days!!
Okay so maybe i was a little over dramatic last post because the wedding is coming up and I was getting a little stressed. but now that the invitations are out we really dont have much to do. I LOVE MATT so much. My dress does fit but in the back it has a zipper and then like 6 buttons and it fits really well and looks dang good but two of the buttons dont button. who knows maybe i didnt gain weight maybe i just went up a bra size. yeah right i should keep dreaming haha. so i just need to lose like 2 pounds. I seriously cannot wait to wake up next to matt everyday, to constantly laugh because he has a great sense of humor, see how happy he is to walk into our apartment after a long day of work and have a new receipe made for dinner, constantly learn and grow together and best of all not have to say bye at night, just fall asleep in each others arms and know that we will still be together in the morning. I LOVE HIM! and I'm excited for our wedding!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment