We had an awesome 4th of July weekend. I'm so thankful for our country, freedoms and families. At this time in the world I truly say "GOD BLESS AMERICA"
I always love an extra day off to clean the house, work in the yard and spend time with these two cuties. Matt is basically superman fixing things around the house like the dishwasher, automating everything, my car, etc. And my kids love dressing up like super heroes and princesses.
Yes we went to Wal-mart and Chick-Fil-A dressed like this......
Then we went to a fun BBQ at the Romero's house.
Poor little Ava broke her leg jumping on the trampoline!
Cohen is getting so big!
We are soo excited for Lennyx to be officially part of the family in just a month!!
My grandpa Dickson posted this picture of him and his siblings on the 4th of July and I just love that they still get together and are all still alive and so awesome!
My work does a few service projects a year and we went and helped at a Crisis Center in Salt Lake
We did yard work and organized (took inventory) of over 500 diapers!
MY MOM is 60 years young! I love her!! We threw her a surprise birthday party and she really was surprised!! Not the best video, but you get the idea.
Sabrina made this adorable poster, the invitations and the cake.
Melinda made all the delicious food- taco bar of course- and has the perfect clean house for parties
I got the decorations and typed up a gift from all the kids.
My dad and mom
Juliette and Lincoln had fun playing with their neighbor friend, Declan.
Because I was off decorating and helping with our.....
10 Year High School Reunion
Here are the "planners"
It turned out awesome! And I think everyone had fun.
The best part was just mingling with everyone and catching up.
We had a delicious dinner and cake from Utah Food Services. They cater!
We had a program lead by our class president "Unz" and he did a great job!
We gave out awards...like married the longest, traveled the furthest, most inked, traveled to the most countries, service award, changed the most and least, overcame the odds, etc.
It was so fun to see these two still together and with 4 kids!
And are so adorable!!
We also had memorial books to sign and give the families of those we lost :(
I miss these guys!!
Matt's friends! He didnt come cuz he was camping with his college roommates and having their own reunion out in the wild shooting guns and blowing stuff up haha.
All of us have been together since...VISTA elementary
Best Friends Forever!
We also had a fun slideshow of pictures from high school. Here are some flashbacks...
Spontaneous
Sadies
Senior Year 2006
Have we changed in 10 years?
May 2016
We had a get together with Nikki, Sharli, Ashly, Caitlyn and me and our kids
It's fun to have an awesome family and friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment