Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Juliette's funnies

Do birds fart?

Who takes back people's library books when they die?

When will I be a grandma?

When will I die?
In a LONG time. When you are old.
(a few days later)
When are we going to Disney World?
In a long time.
No, (almost crying) we will be dead in a long time.
Haha not that long. but it a month. We will not be dead yet.
Okay.


I was telling a story about when Matt and I were in Jr high
where were lincoln and I?
Up in heaven. you didnt even have a body yet
Just a head?
hahaha

Driving and a girl jaywalks right in front of me without looking and i had to slam on my breaks.
"What is this chick doing?!?!"
Mom is it a chicken? Is a chicken crossing the street?
Yes, it was a chicken.



No comments:

Post a Comment