I don't usually get on blogs or Facebook, but it's 1:30 A.M. on Father's Day and I have been looking at pictures and posts that Sharlene has taken over the past years of our life together. (This is Matt..... Shar hasn't lost her mind and started posting in the third person) I am so so so so blessed to have her in my life and to have her as my companion and best friend for eternity. She is the perfect person to balance me out and an amazing mother and companion. She is better at the important things in life than I ever dreamed my eternal companion would be. She is the best gift that I could ever have. Thanks for making fatherhood so enjoyable and fun.
I'm grateful for my father and all of the father figures I've had in my life. I don't know who I would be today without my Dad, brothers, Poppi, and awesome uncles and church leaders. Happy Father's Day to all and to all a good night.

Thanks babe! This was such a nice surprise!! You are the best husband, dad and friend in the world!
ReplyDelete