Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bachelor

I have to admit that my guilty pleasure is watching the Bachelor. Not only do I watch it but I get involved!! I write down everyone's name keeping track of who he kisses and who i like or hate. I probably shouldnt admit that on the internet...but anyway. I was in no way excited for Juan Pablo to be the Bachelor. I did not see the hype. Before Desires season when I looked through the pictures before the show started i was like oh he's hot but then I heard him talk and what he said and just thought he was lame. I wasnt attracted to him and thought it was weird that everyone was so excited. But of course I got sucked in and watched the show. Nikki, Clare and Andi were actually my top 3 so I was excited when they were Juan's top 3 too. BUT I think the producers of this show are idiots. They made everyone of the girls and Juan look so dumb that you just wanted to hate them all. This was the worst season I have ever seen.

With that being said I actually loved the finale. I am glad he picked Nikki. And to be completely honest I would rather have a guy give me the final rose, like me a lot and want to keep dating me- than propose and say an unmeaningful I love you just for the show and then break up by the time the show is done airing. {Like several other bachelors...} Would you not? Everyone is saying Nikki shouldnt stay with Juan Pablo because he said "I like you a lot" and Chris Harrison was trying to pressure Juan Pablo into saying I love you and that was soo annoying. Everyone thought Juan and Nikki were being awkward but I thought Chris was being a jerk and making it awkward! Is it not ok to not be in love and ready to say I love you after only 10 weeks of knowing somebody? How many of you said I love you after 10 weeks of knowing someone? I think it is good that Juan Pablo took Nikki's dad's advice to heart and respected her and is honest with her. I think it was fine to say I like you a lot and want to give this a chance and keep going. We are on our way to love. I can see myself marrying you in the future if all goes well. When and if he is ready then he will say it to her, not because he's pressured into saying it because you are "suppose" to.

If I were Juan Pablo and Nikki and everyone was saying we are dumb for staying together and that I was the worst ever then I'd want to keep my life private too. Lay off them people! He's not world's greatest but I was starting to feel bad for the guy. If they are happy then let them be happy! I'd rather see a couple be real and want to date in real life before committing to MARRY when you havent even lived in the real world, been exclusively dating for more than 1 hour or had private time without cameras (and the nation) watching every move.

Juan Pablo could have expressed himself differently but I just dont think he knew how. He is culturally different and I dont blame them for not wanting to celebrate with people that werent even happy for them. The live audience for the finale is dumb. I rather watch it at my house and just love it. I wish the best for them. Go Team Nikki.


1 comment:

  1. well that was quite intense! haha! But fun to read! I loved looking at all your pics!! I hate that we never see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete