HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2014
I love new beginnings and new years because it's a time to reflect and set new goals, refocus and get organized. One of my goals this year is to prioritize!
- God
- Family
- Work
- Church
- Everything else
I want to have a better relationship with Heavenly Father and have faith that He knows best. How can I put God first? Making God a priority to me means to have a relationship with Him by praying, keeping the commandments and showing my faith by aligning my will with His. It means willing to live with integrity and have my actions reflect what I believe. To become the woman God wants me to be.
Sometimes I want to say yes to everything and I am learning that when that happens I dont get enough time with my family and those who I love the most.
Jazz Game date night with the Tolley's
We had 11th row tickets=awesome
I dont ever want to be too busy to go on dates with my husband or spend time with my kids. They are only young once and I love them soo much!
Juliette and Lincoln
I want to spend more time making my house a home and somewhere pretty and clean where we can feel the spirit.1. Paint the upstairs
2. Better daily upkeep- dishes, laundry, staying tidy and organized
3. Redo kitchen floor
4. Yard work
Something that helps me is to get all of the to-do's out of my head and write them down.
I want to be on time everyday to work. I also want to help Matt more with his personal business of fixing computers. So if you need yours fixed we can look at it for a free quote. He's great at removing viruses, making it faster, setting up home and office networks and setting up security precautions. I'm going to create his invoices, schedule and keep track of jobs. I'm excited.
I love my calling and love being in Young Women's. I love spending time with the 12-18 year old girls and the other leaders. I love being a missionary and sharing the light of Christ with others.
On New Years Eve Matt was still sick and I took Juliette to her first movie to see the movie Frozen and then we went shopping at City Creek with the Romero's.
In the Disney store's castle

No comments:
Post a Comment