How Far Along? 27 weeks! 2/3 of the way done......am I ready?
Stretch Marks? Not yet. Knock on wood.
Sleep: Vivid weird dreams that wake me up. Its starting to get more uncomfortable to sleep.
Best Moment this Week: Wednesday was a good day. It was about 9 pm, I was doing a craft (sign for a baby shower) and it was cuter than the one on Pinterest, Matt was playing a video game, Juliette was asleep, I made a yummy dinner (jumbo pasta shells) and did the dishes, and I was just sitting there thinking this is a good life! Little baby Romero was tossing and turning in my tummy and I just smiled thinking life is good. I am a wife, a mother and so excited for this little boy to make our family a family of 4.
Miss Anything: Miss looking good in clothes.
Movement: Lots of kicks! I love it so much!! He is the most active at night when I'm relaxing in bed right before I go to sleep.
Food Cravings: Had the BEST pina colada freeze from Taco Bell! Love chocolate, candy, cookies, salads, any food really, I love to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Stinky smells! This is sad but I was sitting next to someone in Sunday School last week that just smelled old and musty and like they needed a shower. The more I thought about getting old and smelling like an old person the more naseaus i got. Finally I had to stand up and go walk around and get a drink of water. I had to sit by someone better smelling when i returned to Sunday School. Another thing that I HATE is the smell of dirty dishes, sink, bottles. I still throw up almost every time I do the dishes or wash out a bottle. I also hate taking out the trash. Eww. Makes me want to vomit.
Gender: 100% BOY What should we name him???? Names I like right now: Collin, Lincoln, Ezra, Spencer and Gavin.
Symptoms: Pains and aches. My hips and back hurt a lot! Underneath my ribs feel tight and in pain. I have a stuffy nose.
Looking Forward to: Finishing the baby's room. Going on a mini vacation with Matt this weekend to see Jeff Foxworthy! So excited. Looking forward to matt's birthday.




No comments:
Post a Comment