Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

20 weeks!

I am pregnant! 20 weeks along with a little BOY


How far along – 20 weeks


Maternity clothes - Some days i like to wear maternity clothes just becuase they are more comfortable and i have them. My sisters are awesome and we just have a maternity clothes box that we pass around to whoever is pregnant and add any maternity clothes we buy to it. It's nice! Today I'm wearing maternity pants but a regular shirt. I started wearing them once in a while when i was about 12 weeks along. 

Weight gain -5 pounds

Stretch marks - Nope!

Sleep - I have VERY vivid dreams that sometimes wake me up. But by the time i wake up i do not remember one thing about what i was dreaming i just know that it felt real and made me wake up. I wake up like 3 times a night- so annoying! I normally sleep on my side. I am tired a lot.

Best moment this week - I love hanging out with Matt and Juliette. I love playing card games and reading/talking about the scriptures. I love when Juliette sees me after a long day of work and runs up to me with a smile and hug. I love when Matt makes dinner and helps clean up. He's the best! I also loved when my mom cleaned our house and folded our laundry. 


Movement - I felt him move!! Little flutters in my tummy.

Food I'm loving - pasta, cereal, chicken, grapes, fruit, chocolate

Food I'm hating - Really nothing so far. 

Symptoms - I've been feeling really good this pregnancy. I threw up a few times between 8 and 15 weeks but so far this week no throwing up and a little nausea. 

Gender - BOY! Matt and i both guessed boy becuase i've been feeling so much better and so different than last pregnancy.

What I'm looking forward to - Dinner tonight at Texas Roadhouse!

What I miss - Getting in the hot tub and I always feel kinda guilty when I drink Dr. Pepper but i still do it.

Weekly wisdom - Enjoy the moment. Juliette is growing up so fast and getting so tall. I try not to complain about being pregnant and just enjoy it. 

Emotions - I have been pretty normal i think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment